- Back to School at Dawson!! We are ready for 2nd Grade!! #AISDGot<3 #AISDProud @AustinISD @DawsonDolphins @AISDSupt… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @AustinISD: Back to School Bash is 3 days away! Come early and have fun with Austin ISD on Saturday. #AllAreWelcome #AISDProud https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @rebel19: Ruby Bridges, the Little Black Girl Who Desegregated New Orleans Schools, Is Only 62. Let That Sink In. bit.ly/2qlmOvK 3 weeks ago
- RT @AustinISD_OID: Did you know that @AustinISD has 5 high schools ranked as among the best in the nation by @usnews https://t.co/ivcQuC6tA… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AustinISD: An unfortunate truth—@AustinISD will send $534M in local property taxes back to state next year as part of recapture https:/… 1 month ago
Category Archives: WildGirl!
Baby Dahlia is five months! I can’t believe how fast time flies and how big she’s gotten. She’s such a joy in my life, and I really can’t imagine life without her.
Here are some of my favorite shots from July.
We’ve had quite the long, cold, winter here in Austin and many a tease of snow in the forecast. Well, today it’s happened! No one believed that we’d see it, but here’s proof! I must also mention that just two … Continue reading
For Valentine’s Day this year, the Mr. and I had a very special date planned. We decided to gift ourselves with a sneek peek at our little WildGirl with a 4D Ultrasound! It’s been weird, if not difficult, connecting with … Continue reading
Husband painted the walls while I was out of town two weekends ago and got the crib and assembled it this week. I’m looking forward to spending the weekend sewing and crafting – making more progress, but this is definitely … Continue reading
So the trip to IKEA didn’t quite go as planned – I checked inventory online before we left to see that there were 6 of the crib that I want in stock, only to get there and find them completely … Continue reading