- RT @MayorAdler: The Zilker Tree is lit. https://t.co/QFCdKdRtwH 2 weeks ago
- RT @christiantova: Happy Thanksgiving from @RosedaleSchool! Grateful for our circle of friends and families who serve some of Austin’s most… 4 weeks ago
- Austinites, vote FOR Austin ISD Proposition A! twitter.com/texasdemocrats… 1 month ago
- RT @BarackObama: Starting today, you can sign up for 2018 health coverage. Head on over to HealthCare.gov and find a plan that mee… 1 month ago
- .@Photojojo is giving away fun photo gadget prizes all month. It's spooktacular! content.photojojo.com/31-day-photo-g… swee.ps/DStGbIyQG 2 months ago
Category Archives: WildGirl!
Baby Dahlia is five months! I can’t believe how fast time flies and how big she’s gotten. She’s such a joy in my life, and I really can’t imagine life without her. Advertisements
Here are some of my favorite shots from July.
We’ve had quite the long, cold, winter here in Austin and many a tease of snow in the forecast. Well, today it’s happened! No one believed that we’d see it, but here’s proof! I must also mention that just two … Continue reading
For Valentine’s Day this year, the Mr. and I had a very special date planned. We decided to gift ourselves with a sneek peek at our little WildGirl with a 4D Ultrasound! It’s been weird, if not difficult, connecting with … Continue reading
Husband painted the walls while I was out of town two weekends ago and got the crib and assembled it this week. I’m looking forward to spending the weekend sewing and crafting – making more progress, but this is definitely … Continue reading
So the trip to IKEA didn’t quite go as planned – I checked inventory online before we left to see that there were 6 of the crib that I want in stock, only to get there and find them completely … Continue reading