Baby bedding is finished! I completed the bumper today and am so happy with the final result.
Here it is all together (and ironed for my mom who thought the skirt looked too sloppy from the last pic 🙂 )
Overall, I wouldn’t say that this project was too challenging, however not sure I would undertake the task myself again as it did take way longer than I was planning. Now that it’s done, I can finally turn to some other smaller projects that I’m really looking forward to completing before WildGirl makes her appearance!
For the record, we didn’t re-paint the room… The walls are really much more like the picture in the previous entry.